COLORADO RUNNING RANCH
TRAIL RUNNING CAMPS
HIGH ALTITUDE TRAIL RUNNING ADVENTURES LED BY PRO ULTRA RUNNERS
Spend five days training in small group settings with athletes from all over the country. Register now to secure your all-inclusive Colorado Running Ranch training experience.
$550 / session
ALL ATHLETES can benefit from endurance training at altitude. Strengthen the body. Strengthen the mind.
Get 5 breathtaking days with world class ultrarunner Jeff Browning in high altitude SW Colorado. Register now to receive a limited spot, featuring access to Colorado Running Ranch and must-have pro knowledge on endurance training, nutrition science, recovery and more.
PATAGONIA & ALTRA Team Trail Runner, Pro Ultrarunner, Endurance Coach
No one on Earth has won more 100 mile races than Karl Meltzer. Learn from the best & get 5 stunning days of trail running immersion at high altitude. Summit 14'000 ft peaks and experience Karl's secrets of ultra running success. Register now to receive a limited spot.
REDBULL & HOKA ONE ONE Team Trail Runner, Pro Ultrarunner, Endurance Coach
Colorado Running Ranch has partnered with select pro ultra runners to bring you an unparalleled trail running experience. A bold adventure travel destination.
We exist to support & inspire runners everywhere.
Get outside yourself this summer and run free.
Experienced Colorado Running Ranch mountain guides crew every run, ensuring no matter your running level you'll have someone to hang with. Trail running is our passion. We've got you.
The San Juans are home to some of the most spectacular trails Colorado has to offer.
From stunning mountain views to lakes to lush forested trails, we'll traverse the unique mountains above Durango and Silverton, CO.
LOCATION – San Juan Mountains near Durango, CO
ELEVATION – 8,000 ft base up to 14,000 ft
RUNNING MILEAGE – Depends on camp, always tailored to your ability level
CAMPERS – 12 to 24
CREW – 5 to 9
- Serene, cozy and modern accommodations in our two custom built CRR lodges. Click here to take a virtual tour
- Delicious organic, locally sourced meals. Open kitchen + unlimited gels, bars, snacks, and hydration
- On-property fresh running mountain creek for natural ice baths post-run
- Game room with pool table, movies, board & video games. High speed wi-fi also available.
- Fun water activities (paddle boarding, inner tubing) offered at nearby Lemon Lake and Animas River + Yoga for Runners with certified Yoga instructors on-site.